HR Manager at Zeno Health
Views:1077 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Zeno Health - Director - Business Operations (8-14 yrs)
Director of Business Operations - Retail
- Plan and implement annual, monthly operating plans for omnichannel COCO-FOFO business in line with the Zeno27 and yearly OKRs
- Analyze current operational processes against their performance and implement solutions for improvement to deliver impeccable consumer experience - Design and implement new processes for continuous enhancement of consumer experience at stores and to deliver org OKRs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives - Lead daily operations, conduct daily, weekly and monthly cadences with operating team to ensure world class customer experience and meeting monthly/quarterly operational goals
- Systematically resolve the deviations ( consumer complaints, quality/quantity deviations) using data and insight lead tools
- Proactively identify business continuity risks and be effective in planning for short term and long term resolutions of business critical areas, such as audits, liaison, administration, partner/vendor management
- Upskill the team from store managers to area managers in consumer experience, financial performance of store/area, systematic problem solving etc. , enabling them to deliver best in class operational results and smooth functioning of the operations at their level
- Make and follow the budget for the smooth execution of the operations - Analyze and enhance the current business operations productivity to increase the EBITDA at store operations level
- Establish operating policies and procedures to promote company culture and vision
- Being a Zeno Leader and engage our employees to fulfill our purpose of healthier and happier lives
- Part of executive team, designing future strategy to fulfill Zeno27
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.