Manager HR at Zell Education
Views:436 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Zell Education - Chief Learning Officer - Finance & Accounts Certification (8-12 yrs)
In this role, a person will be responsible for improving the teaching learning process for accounts and finance related certification and upskilling programs, through value add in curriculum, methodology and over all content implementation in the classroom.
- Doing continued trend analysis and academic research to identify new and potential (certification & upskilling) products in the accounting and finance domain.
- Creating Academic content IPs and unique learning methodologies for the brand under the guidance of the management team.
- Developing inhouse content (Lesson wise plan, Concepts, Videos, Quizs, Mocks, Case studies, Exams, Notes etc.) for certification programs like ACCA, CFA, CPA, CMA, IFRA etc.
- Developing inhouse content (Lesson wise plan, Concepts, Videos, Quizs, Mocks, Case studies, Exams, Notes etc.) for upskilling programs like financial market, capital market, equity market, financial modelling, Banking and insurance, Fintech programs etc.
- Creating guidelines (SOPs) for teaching learning processes, implementing effective feedback mechanisms, creating effective feedback evaluation processes, and taking corrective and preventive actions for continuous academic improvement.
- Effective and efficient integration of content with Learning Management System, and continuous monitoring of critical LMS reports.
- Leading teacher recruitment and training process.
- Ensuring overall effectiveness of the teaching learning process.
- Contributing in overall effectiveness of user experience of students.
- Leading Interdepartmental coordination with content creator team, tech team, LMS team, operations team, marketing team, sales team to ensure smooth project management.
- Creating yearly academic project plans, timelines and budget and monitoring it.
- Creating a second line academic leadership team.
- Teach a few subjects of strength and taking demos as and when required
- Answering students queries on subject matter across all products
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Should be certified ACCA, CFA, CPA, CMA, IFRS or any other similar or equivalent certification in accounting and finance domain.
- Should have a sound understanding of the education and training industry's academic operations.
- Should have sound understanding of trends about accounting and finance certification and upskilling programs.
- Should be able to lead and manage Project Management Plans.
- Should be able to lead and build the second and third line team.