Human Resources at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Views:1111 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
ZEE - Manager/Senior Manager - SEO - ZEE5 (5-10 yrs)
- Would be responsible for overall Organic traffic growth
- Lead and plan the overall Content Marketing effort, SEO analysis and recommendations
- Key responsibility includes bringing in quality Organic traffic & the conversions achieved through the Organic traffic
- Co-ordinate with the Technology, Product, Content, Marketing and Analytics teams to ensure that tasks are completed with valid inputs from all concerned parties.
- Perform detailed keyword research on a regular basis expanding the existing organic reach, competitive benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets.
- Use inputs from keyword research analysis to employ a bottoms up approach to widen the organic opportunity.
- Lead data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on insights.
- Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution.
- Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations. Also, drive the execution of optimization plans with the relevant teams.
- Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan.