Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZEE5
Views:4932 Applications:1068 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Zee Entertainment - Regional Head - Sales - LCS - North Region (12-16 yrs)
Job Title: Regional Sales Head-LCS (North)
About ZEE5 :
ZEE5 is the OTT platform of the ZEE Network and is the fastest growing OTT platform in India. With a very strong subscription service, ZEE5 Premium, provides access to over 100 originals and Top Bollywood blockbusters, apart from 100,000+ hours of network content.
- As the Regional Sales Head-LCS, the incumbent will lead and coach high-performing sales teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses.
- Complete P&L ownership for the region.
- Responsible for driving revenue targets for the assigned set of accounts through existing client base and new business development.
- Understanding various media platforms for increasing ad revenue.
- Drive business growth in the North Region by developing executive-level relationships.
- Incumbent will set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business, will help their teams, and roll up their sleeves to partner directly to provide comprehensive service.
- Anticipate market trends, identify customer needs, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. central to setting our strategy for the Indian market and will work with the teams to align on the vision for the market. Will be responsible to set the standards and define the sales culture, assess the structure and strategy of the business, and be a thought leader in both an India and OTT context.
- Responsible to define how to maximize growth and drive team performance and product/solution enhancements to deliver an excellent client experience and business performance at scale.
- Lead a team of sales managers within ZEE5 India, use coaching as a core strategic tool to develop team skills and deliver on business results.
- Ensure that the team is always up to date with digital marketing advancements. Develop and implement strategies for success.
- Deliver on goals for the markets and drive sales performance to meet growth expectations.
- Collaborate across cross functionals teams to learn and share best practices and drive broader success.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate and consult Large Corporate Clients. Increase the client base and optimize business growth.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and serve as an advocate at events and conferences
- 12 years + of experience into sales and 7+ years in handling Large Corporate Clients with managing diverse teams
- Online / Digital Sales/ strongly preferred
- Strong management, analytical, and planning skills
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- In-depth understanding of the performance marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understand user behavior and how the technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- Proven customer focus and ability to use partnerships and consultations to drive growth.
- Proactive, passionate about digital transformation, with the ability to stay ahead in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to think big, synthesize information and needs, and devise the right strategy for success in the market
- MBA preferred