Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Views:2832 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Zee Entertainment - Head - Sales (12-20 yrs)
- As the Head of Sales, incumbent will lead and coach high-performing Sales teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses.
- Incumbent will work with the sales leadership team (Branch Heads, Head of Verticals for LCS, Agency & SME) to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service.
- Anticipate market trends, identify customer needs, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. central to setting our strategy for the India market and will work with the teams to align on the vision for market. Will be responsible to set the standards and define the sales culture, assess the structure and strategy of the business, and be a thought leader in both an India and OTT context.
- Responsible to define how to maximize growth and drive team performance and product/solution enhancements to deliver an excellent client experience and business performance at scale.
- Lead a team of sales managers, team leads, and sales representatives within ZEE5 India and work to help Indian advertisers grow.
- Use coaching as a core strategic tool to develop team skills and deliver on business results.
- Ensure that the team is always up to date with digital marketing advancements. Develop and implement strategies for success.
- Deliver on goals for the markets and drive sales performance to meet growth expectations.
- Collaborate across cross functionals teams to learn and share best practices and drive broader success.
- Drive business growth in the region/industry by developing executive-level relationships.
- Analyse data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with customers. Increase the client and agency base and optimize business growth.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and serve as an advocate at events and conferences
- 15 years + of experience and 7+ years Sales management experience of managing diverse teams
- Online / Digital Sales strongly preferred
- Strong management, analytical and planning skills
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- In depth understanding of the performance marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understand user behaviour and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- Proven customer focus and ability to use partnerships and consultations to drive growth.
- Proactive, passionate about digital transformation, with the ability to stay ahead in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to think big, synthesize information and needs and devise the right strategy for success in the market
- MBA preferred