Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Views:1713 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Zee Entertainment - Head - Categories - Demand (11-18 yrs)
ZEE5 is the OTT platform of the ZEE Network and is the fastest growing OTT platform in India. With a very strong subscription service, ZEE5 Premium, provides access to over 100 originals and Top Bollywood blockbusters, apart from 100,000+ hours of network content.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete P&L ownership of P&L for demand categories spread across B2C, B2B & B2B2C. End to end category management.
- Responsible for Top-line & bottom-line numbers for demand - Revenue, Subscribers, Cost and Engagement metrices.
- Ownership of consumer metrices - CX, Product interventions, Funnel & conversion, Retention, Churn, Account Scoring & Modelling
- Achieve revenue by acquiring, engaging and retaining of consumers across categories
- Set goals for cross-functional projects and liaise with marketing, performance marketing, content, Business Development, CLM and product teams to execute acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel plans to drive customer acquisition
- Partner with cross-functional teams to translate the voice of customer into actionable insights, sharpen marketing efforts and enhance the customer proposition to acquire new customers
- Own Pricing, Payments and revenue recognition/collections for the category
- Conduct in-depth research and determine - gaps and opportunities for the business.
- Plan and implement long-term development strategies for product categories
- Research competitors and suggest appropriate pricing and promotional activities
- Own projects with considerable scope and complexity that impact customer experience
- Exposure to category or revenue management in Ecommerce / consumer internet / large start-up, telecom or FMCG
- Deep understating of customer acquisition and retention in the digital space
- Appreciation for customer experience (CX) and consumer behaviour
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving mindset
- Entrepreneurial with High degree of ownership
- Ability to work and set targets in a cross functional environment
Education and experience
- MBA from a Premier B-schools
- 12 - 15 years' experience in marketing, category management or business roles across in Ecommerce / consumer internet / large start-up, telecom or FMCG