HR at Flexability RPO
Views:859 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Zee Entertainment - Director - Customer Delight (10-12 yrs)
A process excellence leader who can drive customer experience across categories (AVOD, SVOD, Music & News) on ZEES plat form. The objective of this role is to build a centralized function to deliver delightful consumer and experience that yield competitive advantage and move the company forward.
- Identify, prioritize, and fix areas of improvement across the consumer journey and improve new consumer experience (NPS/CSAT) and retention.
- Incumbent would also be focusing on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-ZEES and build solutions to address those needs, improving app ratings & reviews score.
- Establishing and reviewing customer delight across all channels (B2B/B2C), touch points and translate them into a comprehensive strategic plan for long term value.
- Analyzing customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and relevant touchpoints.
- Leading and improving Contact Center metrices & SOPs to enhance the consumer experience.
- Driving Automation to bring efficiencies in the processes and response time.
- Launching, monitoring, and optimizing new capabilities for consumer touchpoints (email, social, live chat, chat bot).
- Maintenance & Improvement of CRM system to improve consumer centricity with user management.
- Identify and resolve business problems which have high impact on consumer experience by providing innovative solution and excellent execution.
- 8-10 years' experience in driving and improving consumer delight in online eCommerce organizations or a Digital entertainment set up.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of consumer needs and aspirations.
- Extensive project management & organization skills including conceptualization, brainstorming, driving cross-team alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analyses, managing learnings library and recommendations/next steps.
- Should be an effective communicator with strong relationship management skills with the capability to relate to people at any level of business/management.
- Proven ability to handle various conflicting priorities and creates a culture of going above and beyond.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.