Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZEE5
Views:628 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Zee Entertainment - Director - AVOD - User Generated Content & Short Form Business (12-15 yrs)
Role Director: AVOD - UGC and Short form businesses
Reporting to Head Data
About the company
Zee5 is an OTT platform of the Zee Network. It is one of the fastest Growing OTT Platforms in India with a strong subscription service Zee5 Premium. Besides over 1 lac+ hour of TV Content, we have 100+ Originals, Bollywood blockbusters movies to Entertain India.
ZEE5 has emerged as one of the diversified OTT players which is catching up the eyes across new segments like News, Games, Kids, Shorts (Upcoming UGC- User-generated content) & many more.
Shorts/UGC Analytics: ZEE5 is scaling up a new vertical to meet the humongous demand for the user-generated content which has been rising exponentially in the recent past. This kind of concept expected to bring millions of Content creators and viewers, drive engagement up significantly, hence this whole bunch is expected to create new and exponential traffic resulting in real-time and innovative data science use cases to solve for.
This role is responsible to mentor a 6 member brilliant and lean team, work closely with HiPi (ZEE5 UGC short-form content section named as HiPi) business leaders and other cross-functional leaders to drive insights from BIG DATA of Shorts, insights to key actionable strategies by understanding 360-degree Content, Creator and Viewer profiles of Shorts like:
1. Content Creator segmentation, user profiling & Moderation scoring.
2. Viewer Analysis & Segmentation.
3. Creator & viewer acquisition, engagement, and retention
4. Creator gratification strategy
5. Content profiling & consumption of deep dives.
6. Cross-genre consumption Pattern & Upscaling existing customer base to shorts.
7. Synthesize insights and narrative from complex data; influence decision-making through storytelling
8. Content discovery and content recommendation
9. Develop scalable analytical solutions to measure business growth and success
10. Real-time anomaly detection for timely resolution.
11. Define and analyze metrics that inform product strategy and prioritization.
12. Cross-functional team collaboration: Collaborate with CX designer, Tech developer, Research finding to understand patterns and trends, identify new opportunities for growth, and ship products. Cross-functional team collaboration:
i. CLM Team: (from onboarding to content consumption, User to Viewer scale-up, retention, increase consumption by cross-selling & upsell, increase the frequency of consumption).
ii. Marketing Team: (Quality acquisition through ATL/BTL, digital Marketing, affiliate partners).
iii. Product Team: Customer Journey enhancement/optimization of the paths that give maximum viewer conversion.
iv. Content Platform Team: When, what, where & how-to curate AVOD content on the platform to improve discoverability, depth & width of the content.
v. Ad-delivery & Monetization: define the best possible path to leverage the content wrt consumer profiling to meet the Ad-delivery targets.
13.Continuous measurement & feedback on the Outcome of the actionable:
i. CLM campaign performance (through different channels like notifications, email, SMS, In-app promotions through Adoric, etc).
ii. Curation Vs consumption
iii. Marketing Channel performance & ROI of each channel.
iv. Competition understanding
v. Voice of consumers (VOC)
- Be innovative - stay curious, bring in new ideas, new thoughts, and drive the execution and impact along with cross-functional peers and leaders.
- Work with strategy experts, Creative Leads, Marketing Leads, data scientists, and tech to develop metrics & analytical approaches to understand nuance around title performance.
- Creatively explore how data insights can add value to Zee5. Translate ad hoc questions into scalable methodologies that apply to more than just the task at hand.
- Be a bridge between the Content business, marketing, and technology groups, enabling insight that can empower better decision-making.
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs.
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone. Explore new methods and technologies, jump into ETL when needed, and find new ways to address old problems.
Education and Experience:
- 12-15 years of experience in Quantitative Analysis, BIG Data, Applied Statistics in the Digital B2C domain.
- Experience in Short Form contents or Digital UGC (user-generated content) eco-system is a plus.
- Must have hands-on experience in SQL, R/Python, Advance excel.
- Must have a proven track record of solving complex data problems into insight-
- Proficient in storytelling: converting data observations to insights.
- Passion for building clear, concise, and meaningful metrics
- A seasoned expert in analytics with a proven track record of data analysis, metric development, and report building
- Stellar communication skills, business intuition, judgment, and stakeholder management
- Experience with big data distributed systems (Hive / PySpark, SparkSQL)
- Enthusiastic about innovating quickly, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrives on scrappy real-world problem solving