Human Resources at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Views:784 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
ZEE - Associate Director - Performance Marketing (6-10 yrs)
- 8 to 9 years of prior experience in the performance marketing domain, knowledge of media & entertainment industry preferrable.
- Post-Graduate - MBA from a good institute
- Work experience with agency as well as on client side would be preferrable.
- Drive the strategy, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns to drive growth in subscriber base and customer engagement across various marketing channels
- Lead the development of integrated marketing plans in conjunction with the product, content and other cross-functional partners maximizing marketing's impact on achieving business goals and marketing KPIs
- Define and articulate target audiences, unique selling propositions, cultural/competitive context, and communications strategies
- Liaison with CBO and other key stakeholders to understand the goals and growth strategy for Zee5 in each of the key international markets
- Analyze marketing and subscriber performance relative to forecasts to provide recommendations for optimization
- Drive strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to onboard, retain, build loyalty to increase the lifetime value of customers and improve their customer journey
- Drive initiatives to achieve subscription targets both on Zee5 platform using digital/performance marketing activities and on business alliances using customer acquisition activities
- Determine marketing technology tool needs and data collection to continually improve the direct to consumer experience and shape products that build brand equity, grow and retain subscriber base
- Drive marketing campaigns leading to increase in new users on the platform alongside engagement and retention of existing users
- Drive initiatives to improve month on month media efficiency by lowering the cost of user acquisition for AVOD and SVOD campaigns and improving on platform engagement matrix
- People and Capability Development
- Ensure team members maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Encourage team to develop a solutions driven approach in partnering with external stakeholders to drive brand equity of the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.