Human Resources at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Views:1005 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
ZEE - Associate Creative Director/Executive Producer - ZEE Punjabi (5-9 yrs)
Associate Creative Director/Executive Producer - ZEE Punjabi
Programming is a segment of content intended for broadcast on television. It may be a one-time production or part of a periodically recurring series. A single program in a series is called an episode. A television series that is intended to comprise a limited number of episodes is usually called a miniseries or serial. Series without a fixed length, a series that runs for more than a year. This content is created keeping in mind the channel promise and what the brand stands for and represents
Job Description :
- Achieve TRP targets for show/s assigned Thorough understanding of the show concept/ story board and characters.
- Ensure the story is line with the Brand promise.
- Advice on changes to be made in terms of script and screen play as and when required
- Liaison with the production house Review the script through the lens of the brand promise for each episode and share feedback.
- Review the rough cuts of episodes and ensure its inline with the agreed screenplay.
- Ensure frequent set and edits to review the rough cuts to ensure episode is in line with the channel requirements.
- Briefs to the marketing and promo teams Create briefs for the promo to ensure the right communication is shared to make effective promos and teasers.
- Ensure timely dispatch of the promo footage.
- Ensure that the marketing activities are aligned with the story line to generate the required hype.
- Coordinate with the channel PR team to ensure episodic synopsis, working stills and any other PR related ideas within the show are brief and communicated well in time.
- Banking of episodes, timely deliveries and dispatch of tapes for telecast.
- Ensure efficient planning of episodes to build a bank.
- Coordinate with the production house to ensure dispatch of tapes as per the agreed timelines.
- Maintain a smooth functioning of systems and processes like tape deliveries, technical check etc.
- Commissioning team As part of the commissioning team along with the guidance of the commissioning lead create the first twenty episodes to gain maximum viewership
- Align to the on air team to ensure continuity of the story line
- Update the internal MIS for show/shows assigned
Key Interfaces - Marketing, OAP, Research and Strategy, Commercial & Production house
Skills and Competencies :
Skills : Creativity, Ability to innovate, Ability to gauge the pulse of the audience, Negotiation skills, Presentation Skills
Ideal Experience :
- Profile 5-9 years / Post - Graduate in Communications / Television Channels and Production Houses
Reporting Relationship : Fiction Head