Director at Zean Lithos
Views:241 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Zean Lithos - Associate/Executive - Sales/Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Industry Preference: Water treatment / Effluent Treatment/Chemical
Industry Type: Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Please find below the job description as discussed with you over the phone :
1. SALES ASSOCIATE/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- We are a channel partner of Ion Exchange (India) Ltd. We, Zean Lithos & Co. Pvt. Ltd. as a brand are pioneers in the field of water and waste water management/treatment in the Northeast region of India since 1983.
- We are hiring a talented Sales Associate to join our team. He/She should be having a sales background as selling is the essence in this job.
- Preferably, candidates from the same background industry with a minimum experience of 2-3 years in this line/industry is to be selected as it is a technical and challenging field. The candidate should have a good knowledge along with the experience in providing water and waste water treatment solutions.
Ethical selling is very important in our organisation. Candidate should be well driven, motivated, enthusiastic towards his/her work approach. He/She should be disciplined, a good learner, and smart enough to make and achieve performance targets.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering or BSc (chemical, mechanical)
- Water treatment or speciality chemical industry experience
- New Customer Developments.
- Managing Inquiries and Providing Quotations.
- Responsible to meet the targets by generating leads from Architects, Consultants, Contractors, Builders etc.,
- Making cold calls to prospective clients.
- Follow up with customer about enquiries / quotations and converting enquiries into orders.
- Passing orders in the systems and communicating to office for processing orders.
- Co-ordination with office for dispatching the orders.
- Tracking dispatch status and update to customers about.
- Have to co-ordinate with team for on time completion and collecting payment on time.
- Co-Ordination with team and taking care of the operations
- Market planning and execution
- Maintaining post sales follow up of the existing customers.
- Organising sales visits to new factories for new business opportunities
- Regular AMC follow up/visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate sales records and submitting daily sales report to the management
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Enterprising personality
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
Location of Candidate: Local resident of Guwahati
Languages Known: English, Assamese, Hindi