HR at Zapr Media Labs
Views:820 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Zapr - Senior Data Analyst (3-7 yrs)
The Analyst will be working as a part of the Zapr Data Insights team responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the billions of data points on media viewership collected by the ZAPR platform. ZAPR collects media viewership data across millions of users every single day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person would be querying, mining and analyzing ZAPRs data to answer questions like -
1. How can brands leverage Zapr data for improving marketing decision making process ?
2. How can we generate meaningful insights from our ocean of media consumption data ?
3. What are the viewership trends across shows / genres / geographies ?
4. Who are likely to be interested in a new TV show ?
5. How did certain big ticket events / shows perform ?
- Responsible for liaising with clients, understand client data requirements and work with the lead / manager on client servicing for analytics related to viewership / ad viewership data
- Providing solutions from the analysis to the clients
- They would own all analytics work streams and data products including - insights generation, dashboards and reports creation.
- Should have good problem solving & quantitative skills as it will be required in day to day functioning
- Should be proficient in SQL, Python & Excel since that will be a major requirement for data analysis and insights gathering
- Proficiency on any of the visualization tools Tableau/Power BI/QlikView & exposure to statistical techniques preferred