HR Manager at Zafco India
Views:2280 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
ZAFCO - Manager - Financial Reporting & Compliance - Record To Report - ICWA/CA (6-7 yrs)
Job description :
- Candidate will be working on end to end R2R operations for Group entities, which include R2R GL General Ledger Fixed asset reconciliation month end closing reporting etc
- 8+ years of accounting management experience, preferably in a global high volume processing environment
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Business Planning & Analysis
- Assist annual business plan activity
- Perform interim review of business plan
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
Cross Function Interaction :
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring Internal customer issues.
- Audit & Compliance
- Managing the audit of India and Overseas Group Entities
- Statutory compliance for Group entities
Required Candidate profile :
- Minimum education and critical knowledge required for the job : Holds Qualification- ICWA / Chartered Accountant (CA) only.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in design and analysis of business processes and systems.
- Strong analytic skills and experience working with SAP
- Experience in supervising and leading mid-size team A2R teams
- Comfort working in a global business environment that is undergoing process and technology changes.
- Must be flexible in terms of timing of work and willing to work as a team to cultivate change and process improvements.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to work in connection with remote and multicultural teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to identify problems involving several variables in a variety of situations and resolve.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, training, or knowledge transfer and skill enhancement to team members.