HR Manager at Zafco India
Views:2289 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
ZAFCO - Manager - Financial Reporting & Compliance - Record To Report - ICWA/CA (6-7 yrs)
Job description :
- Candidate will be working on end to end R2R operations for Group entities, which include R2R GL General Ledger Fixed asset reconciliation month end closing reporting etc
- 8+ years of accounting management experience, preferably in a global high volume processing environment
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Business Planning & Analysis
- Assist annual business plan activity
- Perform interim review of business plan
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
Cross Function Interaction :
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring Internal customer issues.
- Audit & Compliance
- Managing the audit of India and Overseas Group Entities
- Statutory compliance for Group entities
Required Candidate profile :
- Minimum education and critical knowledge required for the job : Holds Qualification- ICWA / Chartered Accountant (CA) only.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in design and analysis of business processes and systems.
- Strong analytic skills and experience working with SAP
- Experience in supervising and leading mid-size team A2R teams
- Comfort working in a global business environment that is undergoing process and technology changes.
- Must be flexible in terms of timing of work and willing to work as a team to cultivate change and process improvements.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to work in connection with remote and multicultural teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to identify problems involving several variables in a variety of situations and resolve.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, training, or knowledge transfer and skill enhancement to team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.