Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zaakpay E-payment services pvt. ltd.
Views:837 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Zaakpay - Product Manager - Payments (2-5 yrs)
- Own & Drive the end-to-end product suites, strategy and growth for one or more top verticals at MobiKwik.
- Clearly define the product roadmap & deliver within timelines which makes a considerable impact
- Understand, assess the market needs and draw insights on the Product-Market fit to build a robust and extensive product offering
- Own Product Backlog management and liaise with Business, Engineering & Design in an agile framework to ship products aggressively
- Manage multiple projects in a cross-functional and fast-paced, start-up environment and align with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Plan and release product iterations continuously by aligning with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the organizational goals - both short-term and long-term.
- Monitor the impact of product launches or product enhancement, draw insights and adapt to enhance the product suite
- Define, Measure, Iterate and Refine the user experience on Android, iOS, and Web. Understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps in the system.
- "Eat your own dog food" meaning, you should be a power user of your product & know it better than anyone else in the company.
- Help the Business team define clear & differentiated value propositions that they can offer to customers/merchants/aggregators etc in the market
- BTech./BE/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent and/or MBA from top business school
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in product management in Payments App/Payment Gateway (Cards, UPI, Netbanking, Wallet)
- Relevant experience in launching 0 to 1 products, i.e., from concept to launch to growth.
- Experience working in collaborative environment, with in-house teams and 3rd party systems integrators to scope and manage integration projects is a plus
- Previous programming experience is a double plus
Key Competencies :
- A quick-learner, solution-oriented with the ability to articulate thoughts & communicate among cross-functional teams
- You take pride in putting the team first, you value teams over ego;
- Basic understanding of the payments industry and ability to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems
- Experienced with APIs and software development and work together well with both technical and commercial teams
- Has the capability to manage multiple projects, and has experience with managing product from conception to launch; no matter how complex or ambiguous the environment is.
- Thrives in a multi-functional and fast-paced, start-up environment; is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty with minute details.
- Diligent even for the tiniest aspects to bring out the "wow" factor - fonts, alignment, UI, UX, etc - you get our drift!
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on market research, data, and industry trends.
- Stays on top of what is happening in the industry & moulds the product to make it future proof