Z1 Tech - Chief Financial Officer - CA (14-25 yrs)
Z1 Tech (Great Place to Work-Certified- ) is seeking an experienced leader in finance to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team.
What will you do:
- Responsible (either directly or via staff) for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, and help drive the company's financial strategy and hiring needs
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with operations by overseeing day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal-control activities of the organization
- Responsible for building models, analyzing data, and preparing statements to reconcile income with expenses to keep track of the company's earnings and projected cash flow
- Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
- Oversee investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion
What are we looking for:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong financial experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Proven experience as finance officer or relevant role
- 12+ years of experience of working in the Accounts & Finance domain
- Detailed understanding and hands on experience of IPO documentation/procedural processes preferred
About Z1 Tech:
Z1 Tech (Great Place to Work-Certified- ) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favor of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix and Jnee . Our offices are located in New York and in India (Gurugram).
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.