Manager HR at Yum Digital & Technology Solutions
Views:2622 Applications:669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:566
Yum! Digital & Technology - Head - Human Resources (12-15 yrs)
Job Title :
Head of Human Resources - Yum! Brands Digital & Technology (KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Habit Burger Grill)
This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished HR leader to serve as the strategic and culture leader for HR in India, driving excellence, innovation, compliance, and a vibrant organizational culture. If you are passionate about elevating digital talent, shaping the company's culture, and making a significant impact, we invite you to apply for this influential position.
The Yum! Brands story is simple. We have the three distinctive, relevant and easy global brands - KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Habit Burger Grill - born from the hopes and dreams, ambitions and grit of passionate entrepreneurs. And we want more of this to create our future!
As the world's largest restaurant company we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most love, trusted and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results.
We're looking for talented, motivated, visionary and team-oriented leaders to join us as we elevate and personalize the customer experience across our 55,000 restaurants, operating in 145 countries and territories around the world!
We put pizza, chicken and tacos in the hands of customers through customized ordering, unique delivery approaches, app experiences, and click and collect services and consumer data analytics creating unique customer dining experiences - and we are only getting started.
Employees may work for a single brand and potentially grow to support all company-owned brands depending on their role. Regardless of where they work, as a company opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide, the growth opportunities are endless. Taco Bell has been named of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company; Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world and KFC's still use its 75-year-old finger lickin' good recipe including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day.
The Head of Human Resources, Yum! Digital & Technology India will be responsible for driving the HR & talent strategy in partnership with the Yum! and Brands Digital & Technology teams. As the Digital & Technology organization continues to grow and drive overall business value for the company, our talent, culture & organizational effectiveness become even greater strategic imperatives. This role will be responsible for leading a team of HR specialists to design and deliver people strategies that accelerate our business growth objectives and result in unrivaled culture and talent across the organization.
1. As the HR leader in India, develop and execute a comprehensive HR strategy that aligns with the company's global objectives while addressing the unique needs of the local market. Partner with business leaders & HR teams across Yum! D&T and our brands to assess talent & organizational effectiveness needs and then evolve/reinforce/bring to life relevant people strategies that align to business maturity.
2. Develop and manage a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy in collaboration with the leadership team to support the company's growth objectives through a team of technical recruiters.
3. Serve as a strategic thought leader in HR, staying abreast of industry trends, best practices, and innovative approaches to drive continuous improvement in HR processes and practices and to enhance the employee experience. This includes focus areas in Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Rewards & Recognition.
4. Be a culture champion and nurture our organizational culture, bringing to life our core values & inspiring trust, respect for others, and a commitment to equity, inclusion, and belonging. Act as a role model for our desired cultural norms and behaviors.
5. Ensure full compliance with all local labor laws and regulations, conducting regular audits and implementing corrective actions as necessary.
6. Establish and maintain HR operations, processes, policies, procedures, and guidelines specific to India, ensuring legal compliance and alignment with global standards. Manage annual budget and spend for HR function.
7. Drive people initiatives and organizational changes, ensuring seamless integration and alignment with business objectives.
8. Lead overall talent planning process including goal setting, succession planning, high potential identification, leadership development, performance management, and employee engagement.
9. Act as the primary point of contact for resolving complex employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution, providing guidance to senior leadership.
10. Coach and mentor HR team members by being committed to their growth and development and by elevating their ability to make a meaningful impact with their client groups.
11. Design and execute a robust MIS for the HR function
Education : Technical Graduate (BTECH + Master's degree) or equivalent work experience in Human Resources.
Experience : 12-15 years of progressive HR experience, including a substantial period in a leadership role. Experience in growing & maturing digital or technology organizations and/or a shared services environment preferred.
1) must have exposure working for a US based company
2) Experience in scaling a technical Center
3) Stable and has grown within the same company
Stakeholder Management: Excellent skills in managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Innovation: Strong problem-solving abilities and a commitment to innovation in HR practices.
HR Analytics: Comfort with interpreting, analyzing and presenting numbers and quantitative metrics