Yulu - Product Manager (5-7 yrs)
Yulu is India's most exciting and largest EV led micro-mobility company which is solving for traffic congestion and air quality. Yulu's vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live. We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Yulu NMVs (Non-Motorized Vehicles), e.g. bicycles, e-bicycles, e-scooters etc. use IoT technology to create a vast network of shared vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
We are a mission-driven company with a solid founding team and big ambitions. At Yulu we believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when it's attained with fun and as a team. If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of a global dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ideate new Product features and improve existing features.
- Be highly data-driven and customer focussed to understand opportunities for improvement through data, surveys and customer connect.
- Manage the launch of products/features - Create business requirement documents, manage wireframes/creative design, and manage development/QA/launch.
- Analyze performance post-launch and iterate quickly.
- Collaborate with multiple teams (tech/ops/UI) to ensure a successful launch.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive adoption of various products features
- Focus on identifying our consumer and business problems and are at the
intersection of business, design, and engineering.
- Sufficient Technical/Hands-on experience to understand how the underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design.
- Master communicators that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- In this role will be open to a healthy dose of creativity to define a vision for your product and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product.
- You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various teams and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience and 3+ years of hands-on/technical experience
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology.
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast.
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces.
- Track record of defining and releasing successful products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.