Yulu - Manager - Social Media & Digital Performance (5-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Build a visible & relatable, bigger & bolder Yulu brand (positioning, messaging, personality, values, and voice) on social media
2. Design & own the overall Social Strategy by defining the role of each platform, mapping business/ marketing objectives & platform audience
3. Define & drive KPIs, metrics & propose monthly/ quarterly budgets for each social media platform
4. Owner of content strategy, execution and delivery for each social platform
5. Drive content innovation by inspiring agency creatives, collaborating with content creators, brand partnerships, riding emerging trends and active experimentation
6. Nurture & manage digital agency relationship to ensure high quality content, on-time delivery, roadmapping/ planning & achieving outcomes
7. Monitoring & analytics of content performance, using SM analytics tools & dashboards.
8. Over time build familiarity with CRM/ Marketing Automation tools & internal dashboards
9. Build skills to run performance/ growth campaigns in the larger digital universe to drive business KPIs on need-basis (DAU, CAC, etc.)
10. Leverage social media platforms to build employer branding, visibility & excitement in the online talent pool
Key Skills :
1. Creative thinking, risk taking, Hustle mindset
2. Use value as a currency rather than money
3. Ability to persuade with one or all of storytelling, data & gut, as needed
4. Keenness to understand overall business to appreciate the business challenges & contribute to solutioning
5. Work closely with PR & Data counterparts from marketing
Qualifications & Experience :
1. 5 years managing Digital strategy & execution
2. Agency experience in early years is a plus
3. Graduate from a premier institute. MBA is a plus.
4. Comfort with numbers and analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.