Yulu - Manager - Recovery (3-5 yrs)
About Yulu :
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in 'yes'? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being India's leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behaviour, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if you'd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable Yulu team!!
Our Website: https://www.yulu.bike/
Role Summary :
This position is responsible for protecting the assets of YULU through effective collection techniques, monitoring fraudulent customer and developing a strong team. Oversee the Asset Recovery department to ensure effective operations, compliance, achievement of departmental goals, and continuous development of staff.
Key Responsibilities :
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise a team of associated to achieve recovery goals and objectives.
- Use proper de-escalation techniques to calm the situation and get to a resolution. Working with members with a helpful, mindful attitude or an approach of we are here to help find a resolution.
- Monitors KPI performance and create tactical actions to improve performance of all recovery processes.
- Cooperates across functions and leads interdependently to ensure everyone understands and contributes to the recovery process by focusing on prevention, revenue, sustainability and quality.
- Testifies at legal proceedings as required.
- Keeps management informed of asset recovery progress by overseeing and managing accurate reports for the Asset Recovery department.
- Monitors team recovery statistics; performs account reviews and provides coaching, training and feedback.
- Responsible to ensure the recovery process is compliant with all applicable regulatory & legal requirements.
- Responsible for the training and development of staff for understanding of and compliance with regulations.
Key Requirements :
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Experience of recovering asset from fraudulent customers in the previous organizations.
- Effectively optimize the recovery process & cost.
- Proactive & smart thought process.
- Excellent communication skills- English & Kannada (mandatory).
- Data driven with experience of managing, leading and developing people.
- E-Commerce, Logistics, Mobility background preferred.
We assure you :
- A friendly culture where you are encouraged to share ideas and opinions.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in multiple ways.