Yulu - Manager - Operations (4-6 yrs)
Who we are :
- Yulu's vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live.
- We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Yulu NMVs (Non-Motorized Vehicles), e.g. e-scooters, bicycles etc. use IoT technology to create a vast network of shared vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
- We are a mission-driven company with a solid founding team and big ambitions. At Yulu we believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when it's attained with fun and as a team.
If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of a global dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Looking for candidates who can speak Gujrati fluently
1. You will be responsible for Yulu's expansion across the city and own the city P&L.
2. Responsible for running day-to-day operations and implementing the strategy for the region.
3. Constantly evaluating the field operations, implementing the standard operating procedures (SOPs), taking corrective actions and strengthening the position of Yulu.
4. You will represent Yulu at local events and will be working with the Ecosystem Partnership team to strengthen relationships with the government bodies, public transportation entities, large real estate entities (residential and commercial) etc.
5. Own Customer Satisfaction.
6. Coordinating with the central control room for maximizing efficiency.
7. Manage an efficient team consisting of office and field staff.
8. Manpower planning.
You will be measured on the operational KPIs, e.g. :
1. The usage metrics of the e-scooters, revenue.
2. % utilization of the e-scooters.
3. Customer satisfaction index.
4. The efficiency of the fleet management.
1. Understanding of the city at a deep level.
2. Entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset.
3. A go-getter who can set up greenfield operations and establish best practices.
4. Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization.
5. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
6. Passion for mobility, field-work, urban planning, and sustainable living.
7. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Understanding of logistics, supply chain, dealing with government bodies will be an added advantage.