Yulu - Manager - Customer Happiness (6-8 yrs)
-Yulu's vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live. We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Yulu NMVs (Non-Motorized Vehicles), e.g. bicycles, e-bicycles, e-scooters etc. use IoT technology to create a vast network of shared vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
- We are a mission-driven company with a solid founding team and big ambitions. At Yulu we believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when it's attained with fun and as a team. If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of a global dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a Customer Happiness Manager, you will be responsible for leading the customer support function across India. You will manage the customer support process, train the customer support executives, manage day-to-day issues related to customer support in the ticketing system. Your goal will be to maximize customer satisfaction by responding to issues and inquiries via email, chat, phone, messaging etc., maintain a high rating from customers on issues resolved and a high Net Promoter Score. You will work closely with the operations, technology and product teams; provide them feedback to improve the end-to-end experience of Yulu customers.
Characteristics, Qualifications and Skills:
- 6 years experience with Customer Service in a managerial role preferably in a start-up
- Customer centric and (pro) actively thinks about improving the experience for our customers
- Data-driven decision-making mindset
- Ability to translate skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization and establishes best practices
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Passion for mobility, urban planning, and sustainable living
- Post graduate from one of the top institutes or global equivalents
- Empathetic person with great communication and interpersonal skills