Yulu - Lead - Data Scientist (5-8 yrs)
Who are we:
Yulu is a technology-driven mobility platform that enables Integrated Urban Mobility across public and private modes of transport. Using Micro Mobility Vehicles (MMVs) through a user-friendly mobile app, thus enabling first and last-mile connectivity that is seamless, shared and sustainable.
Job profile :
- Responsible to analyze and min data to improve operational efficiency and drive optimization
- Be highly data driven and customer/operations focused to understand opportunities for improvement through deep analysis.
- Solving problems using statistical programming languages like Python/R to draw insights from large data sets
- Ability to use predictive models to increase utilization/revenue and optimize customer experience
- Coordinate with different business verticals to implement new models and monitor outcomes
- Assess the effectiveness of the data and data sources
- Sufficient Technical/Hands-on experience
- You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various team and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years of real world experience in data science to solve problems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Knowledge and experience working with statistical programming languages like Python/R
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks
- Experience and knowledge in data mining techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.