Yulu - Financial Planning & Analysis Role (4-7 yrs)
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in 'yes'? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being India's leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behaviour, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if you'd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable
Our Website: https://www.yulu.bike/
Yulu is looking for Financial Planning & Analysis expert who will be responsible for conducting high-level analysis of revenue, credit, expenses and overhead. You will be gathering and organizing financial data from all accounting departments, compile and analyze financial reports to transform the overarching company strategy, into a long-range plan. You will own annual operating and capital budgets. You will analyze financial statements, anticipate obstacles, provide solutions and forecast company's long term performance.
1. Examine, analyze and evaluate in entirety the company's financial goals and progress
2. Determine, evaluate and ensure company's financial overall health: provide inputs via various qualitative and quantitative analysis. Develop forecasting models
3. Support in benchmarking and keeping a tab on Industry standards. Track Industry developments and provide insights.
4. Develop periodic reports and flag anomalies and support in identifying improvements
5. Support in running organization wide Planning and budgeting process
6. Analyze and report actual compared to plans identify and follow-up on variances
7. Develop MIS and other executive management Dashboard tools and other ad-hoc/flash reports
8. Support Lead - Investor relations in Financial projections, communications and fund raising activities
9. Automate reporting with Business Intelligence tools.
- Finance qualifications: MBA from Top Tier College/CA/CMA
- Industry background: experience in consulting, research house or in similar role in Good organization esp. in Automobile/FMCG sector
- Expertise in MS Office: Words, Excel & PPT
- Good writing and Presentation abilities
- Working knowledge of BI Tools & Databases
- Knowledge of Zoho books/similar accounting tool would be preferred
- 4-7 years of experience in the required field
We assure you
- A friendly culture where you are encouraged to share ideas and opinions.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in multiple ways.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.