Yulu - Data Scientist (4-8 yrs)
About Yulu :
Yulu is India's most exciting and largest EV led micro-mobility company which is solving for traffic congestion and air quality. Yulu's vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live.
We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Yulu NMVs (Non-Motorized Vehicles), e.g. bicycles, e-bicycles, e-scooters etc. use IoT technology to create a vast network of shared vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
We are a mission-driven company with a solid founding team and big ambitions. At Yulu we believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when it's attained with fun and as a team. If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of a global dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Job Profile :
- Responsible to analyze and mine data to improve operational efficiency and drive optimization
- Be highly data-driven and customer/operations focused to understand opportunities for improvement through deep analysis.
- Solving problems using statistical programming languages like Python/R to draw insights from large data sets
- Ability to use predictive models to increase utilization/revenue and optimize the customer experience
- Coordinate with different business verticals to implement new models and monitor outcomes
- Assess the effectiveness of the data and data sources
- Sufficient Technical/Hands-on experience
- You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across the various team and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 4+ years of real-world experience in data science to solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Knowledge and experience working with statistical programming languages like Python/R
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics : regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks
- Experience and knowledge in data mining techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.