Yulu - Cluster Head (4-6 yrs)
About Yulu :
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in yes? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being Indias leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behavior, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if youd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable Yulu team!!
Role Summary :
Yulu is looking for a Cluster Head who is passionate about building a culture of micro-mobility using MMVs. You will be reporting to the respective City Head. We split our operations in the city in smaller areas called Clusters. The operations include intra-cluster or inter-cluster relocation of bikes, conducting cleaning, minor repairs and maintenance on the spot, major repairs and maintenance at the workshop, maintaining the safety and security etc.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Launching Yulu in a new cluster or in areas of the existing cluster.
2. Running day-to-day operations and implementing the strategy for the cluster.
3. Represent Yulu at local events in your cluster and work with the Partnership team to create and strengthen relationships with the government and private bodies.
4. Being on the field to manage the operations and the on-ground team (bike engineers, bike marshals etc.) in the cluster; interacting with them.
5. Constantly evaluating the field operations, Implementing the standard operating procedures (SOPs), taking corrective actions and strengthening the position of Yulu.
6. Being on the field, interacting with the team working on the field and auditing the operations and conducting/arranging training as necessary.
7. Coordinating with the central control room for maximizing efficiency.
8. Being in regular contact with customers and getting their feedback.
9. You will be measured on the operational KPIs, e.g. the usage metrics of the MMVs, revenue, % utilization, customer satisfaction index, the efficiency of the fleet management etc. In short, this will be your dream job where you will contribute to making eco-friendly micro-mobility a way of life.
Key Requirements :
1. 4 - 5 years of experience in managing business and operation. Experience with (electric) fleet management, i.e. logistics, supply chain, business development will be an added advantage
2. Entrepreneurial with at least 2 years of experience with managing ground staff.
3. Deep understanding of the city in general.
4. Multi-tasker with a data-driven mind-set, comfort with technology.
5. Passion for mobility, urban planning, and sustainable living.
6. High integrity, good communication and interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.