Chief Of Operations at Yulu
Views:2129 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Yulu - City Operations Manager (5-6 yrs)
Who we are :
Yulu's vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live. We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Yulu NMVs (Non-Motorized Vehicles), e.g. e-scooters, bicycles etc. use IoT technology to create a vast network of shared vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
- We are a mission-driven company with a solid founding team and big ambitions. At Yulu we believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when it's attained with fun and as a team. If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of a global dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Yulu is looking for City Operations Manager, NCR (National Capital Region) who is passionate about building a culture of NMVs in NCR. You will be responsible for launching Yulu across NCR, for running day-to-day operations and implementing the strategy for the region. You will represent Yulu at local events and will be working with the Ecosystem Partnership team to strengthen relationships with the government bodies, public transportation entities, large real estate entities (residential and commercial) etc. You will be measured on the operational KPIs, e.g. the usage metrics of the e-scooters, revenue, % utilization of the e-scooters, customer satisfaction index, the efficiency of the fleet management etc. In short, this will be your dream job where you will contribute to make Yulu NMVs a way of life in NCR to fulfill the overall Yulu Vision.
Qualifications and Skills :
1. 5 years of experience with Business Operations. Experience with fleet management will be an added advantage.
2. 2 to 5 years of experience in Business Development.
3. Understanding of NCR at a deep level; preferably a resident.
4. Entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset.
5. MBA from one of the top management B-schools or global-equivalent.
6. A go-getter who can set up greenfield operations and establish best practices.
7. Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization.
8. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
9. Passion for mobility, field-work, urban planning, and sustainable living.
10. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
11. Understanding of logistics, supply chain, dealing with government bodies will be an added advantage.