Yulu - City Maintenance Optimization Manager (4-6 yrs)
About Yulu :
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in yes? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being Indias leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behavior, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if youd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable Yulu team!!
Role Summary :
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead the team members in repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment primarily a EV vehicle. Be a leader to your teammates and guide them through an effective TAT on the R&M of vehicles.
- You will be responsible for optimizing the Repairs and Maintenance (R&M) activity for an even better customer experience by increasing availability of well-maintained and usable bikes.
- Ensuring all R&M activities on the field/road and the workshops are performed seamlessly.
- Review and improve upon the various types of ongoing R&M activities across the city by conducting root cause analysis (RCA) and:
a. Optimization of the processes, methodologies and tools thereby reducing TAT and costs to conduct R&M per bike.
b. Improvements in the design and features for future versions of the bikes with the goal of ensuring availability to enhance overall customer experience while increasing asset (bike) utilization.
c. Ensuring availability of spare parts (OTIF) across all workshop/facilities in the city.
- Setting up standardized workshop operations in all Yulu workstations, in line with the company best practices. Full responsibility of the all the workshop operations and the staff, e.g. Mechanics etc.
- Reviewing processes and implementing SOPs for on-ground implementation leading projects where necessary ensuring harmony with the five Yulu Operating Principles and the priorities.
- Coordinating with the Central optimization and product teams for design and integration of R&M processes on Yuzen (Yulu operations app).
- Keeping tabs on the latest developments in the city and spotting opportunities Yulu can leverage.
- Hiring of R&M related staff, e.g. Mechanics, Yulu Pilots etc., addressing their training needs in coordination with the Learning and Development function, ensuring that all R&M staff abide by appropriate health and safety measures at all times.
- Coordinate with other functional managers in the city and strengthen the profile of the R&M activity.
- Identifying and raising various technical and other requirements to various central functions such as operations-design, technology, marketing, HR etc.
- Using data to identify improvement area, maintaining R&M dashboard and formulating plans to implement changes.
- Reporting all R&M Activity status, progress and plans to city and functional heads.
- Your performance will be measured on R&M cost (per: repair, bike, trip), availability of usable bikes, customer satisfaction index, employee happiness, the efficiency of the overall R&M activity operations.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of the domain, i.e. R&M, operations, logistics, supply chain, fleet management and mobility. Experience in EV is preferred.
- A go-getter with an execution-oriented mindset who is excited about making a big impact.
- A data-driven decision-making approach.
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.