Yulu - Business Analyst/Data Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in 'yes'? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being India's leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behaviour, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if you'd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable Yulu team!!
Our Website: https://www.yulu.bike/
a) Data Analyst:
1. Performing detailed evaluation of various (onground) operations, using data and analytics, field visits etc. to find insights, meaningful patterns and improvement areas, chalking project plans, organizing resources and implementation thereof in line with the SOPs.
2. Identifying areas of improvements within the city operations and initiating new projects. These projects could be related (but not limited) to operations design, process optimization, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, product enhancements, marketing etc.
3. Perform standard analyses of business goals, objectives, needs and of the general business environment.
4. Plan and design business dashboards and make recommendations to improve and support business activities.
5. Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner. Work under moderate supervision.
6. Work with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams to support initiatives of implementing best practices in operations.
1. Preferred Qualification : BE/B.tech with 1-3 years of exp.
2. A data-driven mindset with ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of data.
3. Hands on experience with Advanced MS Excel is necessary and experience in tableau or any other business intelligence tool is preferred.
4. Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
5. Passion for mobility, urban planning, and sustainable living.
6. Good understanding of and passion for new age technology concepts.
7. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
We assure you
- A friendly culture where you are encouraged to share ideas and opinions.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in multiple ways.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.