Yulu - Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI (1-4 yrs)
Yulu's vision is to reduce traffic congestion by providing a scalable, affordable, efficient and clean solution for the first mile, last mile, and short distance commute. We strongly believe that short commute mode can be made more Efficient, Affordable and GREEN, thereby ensuring that future generations will have a healthy environment to live. We want to replace big personal vehicles with a smaller form factor that does not require fossil fuel. Yulu MMV (Micro-Mobility Vehicles) uses IoT technology to create a vast network of shared dockless vehicles that can be rented easily by a user-friendly app in pay per use business model.
We are a mission-driven company based out of Bangalore with a solid founding team and big ambitions. At Yulu we believe that every day is a mission and success is exciting when its attained with fun and as a team. If you want to solve the problem of traffic congestion, reduce pollution, positively impact the society and be part of an international dynamic team, join us in our journey to shape better India for our future generations.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for following:
1. Understand and identify Key Performance Indicators
2. Support in benchmarking and keeping tab on Industry standards
3. Develop periodic reports and flag anomalies and support in identifying improvements
Financial Planning & Analysis:
1. Develop forecasting models
2. Support in running organization wide Planning and budgeting process
3. Analyse and report actual compared to plans identify and follow-up on variances
4. Develop MIS and other executive management Dashboard tools
1. Support Lead - Investor relations in Financial projections
2. Track Industry developments and update Management periodically
Qualifications and Skills
- Finance qualifications: MBA from Top Tier/CA/CMA
- Expertise in MS Office: Excel & PPT
- Working knowledge of BI Tools & Databases
- Exposure to Accounting Tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.