CEO at Yugen Analytics Private Limited
Views:503 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Yugen - Senior Data Scientist (3-7 yrs)
Founded in 2020 by ex-Silicon Valley, IIT Alumni with prior experience in Tech Consulting and Product Management, Yugen is an early-stage startup in the Data Science and Machine Learning Engineering space.
Simultaneous adoption of Algorithms, Engineering, and Responsible AI will shape the future, and Yugen's vision is to be at the forefront of that trend. We currently have clientele in 4 countries across 3 continents and are working towards becoming India's leading player in the AI consulting space over the next 5 years.
Have you ever wondered what happened to those hundreds of excel sheets and presentations that you made?
Has it crossed your mind that in the grand scheme of things, the hundreds of lines of code in a Jupyter Notebook failed to drive meaningful change?
Do you want your work to take the shape of an inspiring story someday?
If the answer to these questions is - Hell yeah-, then we- d be delighted to speak with you. Yugen's journey is going to be meaningful because we take change seriously, exciting because we detest mundanity, and memorable because - two roads diverged in the woods - and we- re choosing the one less taken!-
About the Role and Responsibilities
We're looking for Data Scientists who are great at problem-solving, prototyping, partnering with Engineers, and communicating recommendations effectively.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will work on client deliverables to develop machine learning models to solve business problems.
Your key responsibilities will be to :
- Design overarching solution frameworks
- Perform exploratory and statistical analyses to uncover key insights
- Develop and tune high-performance models and test accuracy, the relevance of model predictions.
- Use Feature engineering to iterate and improve model performance.
- Collaborate with Engineers to productionalize models and help build pipelines for inference and feature extraction
- Build dashboards to track model performance and key business metrics
- Articulate and present findings to Founders and Clients
- Ensure project meets deadlines and deliverable quality
You will also get a chance to shape Yugen's B2B ML products roadmap. We believe in propagating the adoption of Machine Learning by creating scalable systems. Yugen is and always will be at the intersection of Engineering, Machine Learning, and storytelling and our product initiatives are a direct reflection of our vision.
Yugen is currently an early-stage startup with a fast-growing client portfolio. Over 6-12 months, you will also have the opportunity to hire and mentor Analysts and Data Scientists.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning techniques to solve business problems.
- Strong coding skills with proficiency in Python and ML Libraries
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the following Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) mandatory
- Hands-on experience with SQL and Dashboarding
- Exposure to deep learning algorithms and experience with either PyTorch, TensorFlow, or fast.ai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.