Senior Director & Head of Talent Acquisition at Yubi (Formerly CredAvenue)
Views:105 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yubi - Senior Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
Yubi, formerly known as CredAvenue, is re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors. We are the world's first possibility platform for the discovery, investment, fulfilment, and collection of any debt solution. At Yubi, opportunities are plenty and we equip you with tools to seize it. In March 2022, we became India's fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
In 2020, we began our journey with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products on one side and helps corporates to discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. Switching between platforms is easy, which means investors can lend, invest and trade bonds - all in one place. All 5 of our platforms shake up the traditional debt ecosystem and offer new ways of digital finance.
Yubi Loans - Term loans and working capital solutions for enterprises.
Yubi Invest - Bond issuance and investments for institutional and retail participants.
Yubi Pool- End-to-end securitisations and portfolio buyouts.
Yubi Flow - A supply chain platform that offers trade financing solutions.
Yubi Co.Lend - For banks and NBFCs for co-lending partnerships. Currently, we have onboarded over 4000+ corporates, 350+ investors and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 40,000 crore. Backed by marquee investors like Insight Partners, B Capital Group, Dragoneer, Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed and Lightrock, we are the only-of-its-kind debt platform globally, revolutionizing the segment. At Yubi, People are at the core of the business and our most valuable assets. Yubi is constantly growing, with 650+ like-minded individuals today, who are changing the way people perceive debt. We are a fun bunch who are highly motivated and driven to create a purposeful impact.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead product management initiatives for Core Financial Products (CFP) horizontal. At CFP you will be working towards building platforms to power India's largest debt platform. You will be working on exciting horizontal products such as workflow engine, custom reporting engine, document management system, etc to empower financial institutions to lend. Being part of CFP you will be changing the game of reach and scale of various financial institutions. This will be achieved by solving for problems in the lending journey and building the fundamental lending infrastructure which will enable true access to credit while serving the underserved segments in the market.
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience and new technologies to deliver features to our customers.
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization.
- Define and own the business metrics and OKRs for our products.
- Work closely with the project management and engineering teams on refining and running the product development process
- Work with the UX team to ensure a consistent, seamless and aesthetically pleasing experience for our consumers across our suite of products.
- Build a world-class team of Product managers.
- Data driven decision making and Customer centric approach.
- Cross functional collaboration with Business, Design, Legal, Tech and Growth teams
- Very strong ability to think and solve from first principles and fundamentals.
- Undergrad from Top University (Comp Science preferred)
- Post Graduate Degree / MBA from a premier B-School (Preferred, but not a constraint)
- Experience: 2-8 years of Product management experience in a digital company - preferably Fintech
- Requirements gathering with Business teams
- Product Documentation
- Product Wireframing and design
- Data driven decision making
- Sprint planning, Feature Development, release and growth
- Stakeholder management and Collaboration across functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- One can never stop learning so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning programs/certifications/attending conferences
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or parents in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents Child care reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses. Food is on the house.
- So that you can focus on what matters the most. Best in class maternity & paternity benefits
- We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.