Chief Product Officer at YourStory Media
Views:4881 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
YourStory - Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
YourStory is India's largest Media Tech company for Startups, Entrepreneurs, Investors and Change makers.
With more than 10 mn users every month, a repository of 200,000+ stories & partnerships with 200+ brands, it has established itself as a leading player in this space. It's portfolio of brands include HerStory, SocialStory, SMBStory & YSResearch amongst others. YourStory's content is available in English & Indian languages (Text, Audio & Video). In addition to its current line of businesses, YourStory is launching some exciting new products with the objective of growing into one of India's largest content platforms.
YourStory has been backed by Kalaari Capital, UC-RNT (Ratan Tata & University of California), 3one4 Capital & Qualcomm Ventures amongst others. It's Founder & CEO, Shradha Sharma has earned many accolades and awards, some of which include being in LinkedIn's top 3 online influencers in India & Fortune magazine's - 40 under 40- list of powerful Indians.
YourStory is seeking to onboard entrepreneurial folks who are excited about high ownership roles in a fast paced environment.
Location : Indiranagar, Bangalore
As a Product Manager, you would own multiple products from concept to implementation to scale. This would be a high visibility & high ownership role with great headroom for growth.
Some of the things that you will be doing :
- Write PRDs and program manage different products by working closely with the tech, business & content teams
- Be the custodian of User experience and feedback. Use data and qualitative feedback to iterate rapidly on products
- Crunch data, look at metrics across different user flows and work with the concerned teams to optimize for the product objectives
- Work with Engineers, Designers, Growth & Content teams to deliver on the product's promise
The ability to rapidly prototype as well as think of product at scale depending on the need
What are we looking for :
- 1-4 years of experience in a Product Management role. Exposure to the Content industry (Video in particular) would be an added advantage
- A deep point of view on the user and a bias to always think user-first
- The ability to think product beyond just features (Hooks, loops, gratification etc)
- Stellar communication skills and a structured thought process
- The ability to moderate & bring together multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
- An ability to manage multiple products simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Bachelors or Masters from a Tier-1 Institute
- Prior experience of working on a B2C product would be an added advantage
- Prior Entrepreneurial or Startup experience would be a huge advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.