Chief Product Officer at YourStory Media
Views:4879 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
YourStory - Manager - Strategic Planning - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-4 yrs)
YourStory is India's largest Media Tech company for Startups, Entrepreneurs, Investors and Change makers.
With more than 10 mn users every month, a repository of 200,000+ stories & partnerships with 200+ brands, it has established itself as a leading player in this space. It's portfolio of brands include HerStory, SocialStory, SMBStory & YSResearch amongst others. YourStory's content is available in English & Indian languages (Text, Audio & Video). In addition to its current line of businesses, YourStory is launching some exciting new products with the objective of growing into one of India's largest content platforms.
YourStory has been backed by Kalaari Capital, UC-RNT (Ratan Tata & University of California), 3one4 Capital & Qualcomm Ventures amongst others. It's Founder & CEO, Shradha Sharma has earned many accolades and awards, some of which include being in LinkedIn's top 3 online influencers in India & Fortune magazine's - 40 under 40- list of powerful Indians.
YourStory is seeking to onboard entrepreneurial folks who are excited about high ownership roles in a fast paced environment.
As a Manager for Strategic Initiatives, you will be owning strategic Initiatives end to end for YourStory. This would be a high visibility & high ownership role with great headroom for growth.
Some of the things that you will be doing:
1) Conceptualise & operationalise initiatives, align with key stakeholders and demonstrate success in the zero to one phase
2) Analyze, Structure & Solve select business, marketing & product problems within various teams
3) Make sense of key Internal & market trends and their implications on our business
4) Build business plans & projections for the company and effectively program manage the execution against these plans
5) Liaison with external partners for Strategic Partnerships
What are we looking for :
1) 1-4 years of experience in a Consulting, Strategy or General Management role. Exposure to the Media & Content industry would be an added advantage
2) Bachelors or Masters from a Tier-1 Institute
3) High proficiency in excel & powerpoint.
4) Great analytical & presentation making skills
5) Stellar communication skills and a structured thought process
6) Ability to breakdown (seemingly) large problems into smaller and practical solvable pieces
7) An ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
8) Great comfort with ambiguity in decision making in the absence of complete information
9) An ability to straddle between Strategy & Execution seamlessly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.