Yocket - Performance Marketing Role (2-9 yrs)
- This is a remote position.
- Develop a deep understanding of Yocket's products and TG to formulate the entire paid/biddable media strategy for Yocket and Yocket Premium.
- Oversee all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and in-depth analysis of performance to drive results.
- Measure, track and analyze the performance of search, display, video & paid social campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Use data-driven marketing strategies to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the audience's journey.
- Work with the marketing team, interns and agency
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function within the marketing team.
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Quora Ads, YouTube Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, HotJar), Marketing Automation (eg. WebEngage), CRM (eg. Zoho, Salesforce) etc.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week.
- Our culture promotes creativity and encourages teammates to present their ideas. We work hard while balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- We value passion, and if you also believe in creating a direct impact on an organization's growth, we are a place to be! We promise that you will have fun with a young and vibrant team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.