Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:3600 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Yes Bank - Vice President - Retail Liabilities Operations (10-12 yrs)
Core Responsibilities - Vendor Management
- Manages external vendors & ensures delivery as per agreed SLA.
- Monitors vendor's performance as applicable.
- Ensures adherence to TAT against SLA.
- Ensures quality processing by implementing Quality Checks on the processes.
- Co-ordinates with Branches & Business stakeholders.
- Form Processing
- Ensures Error Free processing of transactions as per agreed service standards & approved procedures.
- Tracks Errors of the team and gives feedback on the same along with staff action as applicable.
- Ensures MIS to stakeholders as per agreed timelines.
- Ensures comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various products and services.
- Understands & is aware of processes & procedures to be followed in case of contingency situation.
- Review processes and gives ideas for process improvement and cost savings.
People Management - Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the section.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits
SECTION IV: KEY INTERACTIONS
Key Internal Interactions Purpose of Interaction
Branches/Other Units of LIMOPS - For continuous feedback to unit members and Team Leaders on processes and activities with a focus on bringing in improvement.
- For Verifying the resolution received from Branches and guides the team members towards the best possible solution.
- For providing regular training to the team members on processes and systems.
- For handling escalations of Branches.
- For discussing the process related changes, projects with various Stakeholders of the organization.
Key External Interactions Purpose of Interaction
BC Partners/Vendors - For coordination with various vendors & BC partners for process related issues/ clarifications. (If applicable to the job role)
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualifications - Graduate/ Postgraduate from a recognized university/premium business school.
Professional Certifications - Diploma in Banking would be added advantage.
Language Skills - Fluent in written/spoken English & Regional languages.
Years of Experience - More than 10 years of Retail Liabilities/Depository Operations experience (As applicable to the Job role)
Experience - Knowledge of Core Banking System(s), DP System(s), KYC guidelines and Deliverables management. (As applicable to the Job role)
- Experience in system automation/ operations projects management will be considered an added advantage.
- Prior experience of handling a team.
SECTION VI: COMPETENCIES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Core Competencies Competency Name Behaviors
- Influences Others - Effectively uses positive influencers and counters negative influencers to meet his objective in a situation.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement - Strives to continuously improve existing process and devise new ways of doing things within own sphere of operation to enhance efficiency in operations and processes
- Commitment to Quality - Identifies sources of errors or aspects impacting quality of work/service delivery and determines a course of action to prevent their recurrence.
- Takes Initiative - Seeks out new challenges, secures resources and work towards achievement of success
Technical Competencies - Proficient in KYC Practices and compliance policies
- Project Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.