Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:6661 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Yes Bank - Senior Manager/Manager - Loans Syndication (2-5 yrs)
The role holder is responsible for syndicating the debts underwritten by YES Bank, appraising the projects from the sell-down perspective and coordinating with clients and various lenders to increase portfolio churn and fee income.
Project Appraisal :
- Carries out due diligence of the borrower and the project via technical, industry and risk analysis.
- Performs financial modeling to check the robustness of the Project to serve debt obligations.
- Prepares Project Information Memorandum to be represented to the potential incoming lenders.
- Interacts with banks and financial institutions for resolutions of their queries/clarifications.
Deal Execution :
- Co-ordinating and completing Bank's compliance on pre-sanction and post-sanction conditions.
- Finalizing and negotiating the sell-down documentation in consultation with legal counsel.
- Maintain relationships with banks, FIs to facilitate participations and partnerships in transactions.
- Co-ordination with project finance, risk, mid-office and legal department for resolving the queries.
- To ensure compliance at all times with regulatory, statutory requirements and internal policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.