Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:6391 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yes Bank - Senior Manager - Financial Markets - Treasury - Y-ACE - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
- Works in close coordination with the Y-ACE Lead to define and drive the implementation plan for short term and long-term strategy for, while focusing on change management, organizational development, process improvement, performance management etc.
- Works in close coordination with the Businesses to define the key steps and action plan for launch and rollout of key initiatives/ enhancement of existing processes in line with Bank's vision and overall BU objectives.
- Tracks, controls and takes necessary steps to expedite implementation of strategic projects with the objective of closing deliverables in the stipulated timelines for the aligned functions.
- Participates in periodic meetings with Y-ACE Team Leaders, Business Heads and other relevant functions to identify and evaluate and drive key avenues for digitization with the objective of enhancing customer experience or improving business efficiencies.
- Works on special/strategic/confidential projects as per guidance from the MD & CEO on a need basis and ensures implementation of projects as per established timelines while ensuring publishing of periodic updates to the MD & CEO.
- Collates necessary data and assists partner business stakeholders in preparing short term and long-term board level strategy and business updates as per the board and RBI guidelines and requirements.
- Participates and drives various strategic business reviews as and when required or as directed by the MD&CEO and share key findings and recommendations for enhancement / changes in business strategies, processes and efficiencies etc.
- Works in close conjunction with respective Business Head and other functions as and when required on all matters related to preparing and presenting bulletins/memos/proposals to the MD & CEO / Board / RBI etc.
- Participates in various management and strategic business reviews for FINANCIAL MARKETS and ensures timely and periodic reviews.
Research and Benchmarking
- Undertakes periodic market reviews and competitor analysis of developments/new trends in different products/services/processes/innovations for partner Business Units.
- Analyses trends on business performance across geography/channels/products basis inputs from internal and external stakeholders with definitive suggestions for strategy formulation and decision making to take the business into new trajectories of scale.
- Stays updated on various aspects related to the domain area through various external and internal research articles, news reports, regulatory guidelines etc. to provide relevant inputs to partner business unit stakeholders.
- Conducts external and internal research and benchmarking to recommend best-in-class innovations / leading practices for FINANCIAL MARKETS for relevant areas of business processes.
Self Management Responsibilities:
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities:
- Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits.
Minimum Qualifications: Master's degree in Business Administration (full-time) from Premier (Tier 1) Institutes only
Years of Experience: A minimum of 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
Nature of Experience:
- Prior experience in Banking & Financial Services Sector specifically in Treasury / Consulting domain for BFSI only
- Knowledge of Financial Markets essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.