Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:5152 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Yes Bank - Senior Manager/AVP - Microfinance Institutions Group (4-10 yrs)
Business Unit : Microfinance Institutions Group
SECTION III: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- The role is a relationship management role; ensuring a high level of customer service is provided as per Organizational guidelines. It requires strong credit assessment skills, good understanding of analyzing financial statements for appraising a credit proposal.
- Business Origination from New Client & existing clients and identification of clients fitting into MFI appraisal criteria. On-going interaction with clients to assess requirement in terms of credit and other developmental support.
- Ensure operative CAs with all clients with credit facilities and Cross Sell of other CMS product.
Sustained Revenue Generation:
- Broad based portfolio across credit relationship and build non credit clients in line with YES BANKs knowledge based focused sector CRM based approach.
- Manage the complete relationship process including origination, Assessment approval, actual utilization etc.
- Institutionalize and mainstream the client's relationships.
- Engage with the Promoters top management in order to generate top of mind recall.
Risk Management :
- Real time risk management through timely credit appraisals/ renewals.
- Mentor the RMs in the appraisal process.
- Timely review of stressed adversely labelled accounts with a clear primary, secondary and tertiary strategy.
- Reduce Exit accounts.
- Zero NPAs.
- Finding out early warning signals on clients for any adverse situation results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.