Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:5034 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yes Bank - Retail & Rural Asset Operations Role (2-5 yrs)
- Domain expertise in Managing operations spanning across Agricultural lending products, viz., KCC, Tractor, Farm-based, Warehouse, Crop, Insurance (both life and non-life), Savings and other small/rural deposits accounts
- Well conversant with IT applications and usage there-of, including in the field of origination, underwriting and operations, etc.
- Measure and adhere to the TATs for various activities as per SLA entered into with Business
- Ensuring compliance with statutory/ regulatory requirements laid under different acts governing banking regulations
- Discrepancy resolution and Physical loan file tracking and Management
- Loan disbursement Booking in FinnOne/SysArc
- Disbursement Related activities like, NDC with complete KYC norms, System Data Entry -Finnone, Cheque Printing, Dispatch Process, Data Maintenance, Document Retention Process
- Ensure adherence to YES Bank's culture with focus on Integrity, Discipline, Teamwork
- Support roll out of new initiatives/ system enhancements in line with new product roll outs/scaling efficiency & productivity
- Thinking on lines of automation for manual process flows, building controls round the processes
- Conducting trainings within the departments for BCP planning, Meetings business /risk to understand their intricacies
- Create BCP at unit heads level, understand other departments within RB & it's working in a way that it can be managed by that person in event of BCP
- Coordinating with Business/Technology/Branches related partners resolving any issues, smooth working of the department
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.