Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:5078 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yes Bank - Relationship Manager - Yes Premia (2-5 yrs)
Salary offered: 6 - 9 LPA
Position Relationship Manager-YES PREMIA
Grade Assistant Manager / Manager
Business Unit Branch Banking
Sub Unit Relationship & Service Management
Reporting to Cluster Relationship Leader
Responsibilities - Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from branch/retail customers.
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for larger share of customer wallet - Generating Incremental Business.
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Relationships.
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition.
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the bank - Customer Engagement.
- Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values.
- Face to the client and First person Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients - Investments.
- To analyze financial needs of the customers and offer appropriate product with utmost transparency.
- Driving revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance - Audit & Compliance.
- Adherence to the Bank's policy on acquisition/BSA/KYC etc as well as compliance requirements of regulatory authorities (RBI/SEBI/AMFI/IRDA, etc).
Expected Candidate Profile
- Minimum 23 to Maximum 30 years
- Graduation (Post Graduate preferred)
- AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Banking & Financial Services Organisations
Other Aspects / Skills:-
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fully conversant with MS Office
- Excellent networking & interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to issues of confidentially and compliance
- Market knowledge of - Retail Banking- or - Consumer Banking- or - Branch Banking-
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.