Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:5355 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Yes Bank - Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporates Banking (6-10 yrs)
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the mid- market banking clients.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
- Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well- priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- In depth knowledge of corporate banking marketing concepts
- In depth knowledge of India market for corporate & institutional financial services
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service focused
- Drive for making things happen
- Innovation and creativity
- Open to change and eagerness to grow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.