Yes Bank - Product Sales Manager - Trade Finance - Transaction Banking Group (3-8 yrs)
- Ensure the steady flow of Trade Finance & Direct Banking services business and Meet agreed revenue targets for Trade Finance & Direct Banking business.
- Meet agreed targets with respect to new client acquisitions.
- Ensure client servicing is appropriate and utilization levels are consistently maintained at a high level.
- Formulate and implement processes for specific Trade Finance & DB transactions wherever applicable.
- Regularly liaise with internal and external contacts to promote banks Trade Finance & DB services business.
- Undertake training of the relationship teams wherever necessary to promote Trade Finance & DB products
- Provide necessary MIS / Management update.
- The candidate is expected to work with internal and external stake holders to achieve the targets.
- Knowledge leadership is crucial. The deliverables for Product Sales role would be clear understanding of the following is must:
i. All 6 ICC Rules and practices. UCP 600, ISP 98,ISBP, URC 522, URR 525, URDG
ii. All FEMA and non FEMA guidelines from RBI applicable to trade including BASEL III and Loans & Advances
iii. Understanding of AML, OFAC and International Payment and clearing settlement Process
iv. Understanding of All risks associated with a transaction viz Product, Process, Legal, Ops, Transactional Credit
v. Knowledge dissemination and training to business RM's