Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:4190 Applications:848 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yes Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
Core Responsibilities :
HCM Strategy :
- Assists HCM Senior Relationship Manager in collating the necessary information (employee data, organization structure etc.) for conducting review meetings with BU Head to track progress on established plan/ timelines.
Manpower Planning & Recruitment :
- Identifies open positions for respective BU and leverages varied sourcing channels to identify potential candidates.
- Coordinates with the key stakeholders involved (Candidate, Line Manager, HCM Operations etc.) for recruitment-related activities and interview processes.
- Reviews recruitment gaps on a monthly/ quarterly basis to ensure adherence to HC budgets and minimization of hiring gaps across all levels.
Performance Management :
- Coordinates with business to ensure timely completion of all stages of the Performance Appraisal process by periodic communication with the concerned stakeholders and timely resolution of any issues / challenges.
- Assists in smooth management of performance appraisal outcomes and other employee lifecycle activities such as promotions, transfers, rotations, and succession planning.
Learning & Development :
- Conducts necessary data collation and analysis to assist HCM Senior Relationship Manager in identification of learning & development needs of the BU / Division/ Department.
- Works closely with key stakeholders from YSB on a monthly / quarterly basis to address any challenges / issues in delivery of relevant training interventions as per established plan.
Employee Engagement :
- Participates in meetings with HCM Senior Relationship Manager to drive BU specific and PAN Bank employee engagement activities / interventions (such as YES Connect, YES Club etc.).
- Analyzes data, identifies trends and suggests solutions to BU Head on talent management and way forward for identified high potential employees.
Employee Relations :
- Communicates relevant regulatory, information security, bank policies and guidelines to reduce cases of code of conduct / fraud in specific BUs.
Employee Risk :
- Drives awareness about relevant regulatory, information security, bank policies and guidelines to reduce cases of code of conduct / fraud.
Self-Management Responsibilities - Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities - Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
SECTION IV: KEY INTERACTIONS :
Key Internal Interactions Purpose of Interaction
Business Stakeholders - For coordinating on all aspects related to hiring, attrition, engagement etc.
YSB - For identifying the training / leadership development requirements for the respective BU
Performance & Rewards - For coordinating on all aspects related to performance management and rewards
YERIA - For addressing any issues / challenges related to email monitoring
Key External Interactions Purpose of Interaction
Manpower Consultants - For sharing candidate profile requirements and securing relevant profiles
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
Minimum Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in any field
- Master's degree in Human Resource Management is preferred
Language Skills - Written and spoken English is essential
Years of Experience - A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
Nature of Experience - Prior experience in BFSI Sector / General Industry in an HR Business Partner role
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES :
Core Competencies Competency Name Behaviors
- Customer Focus - Listens to and demonstrates an understanding of customers- stated needs
- Delivers customer value through timely and quality execution
- Develops an understanding of problems and employs existing or new methods to find solutions
- Professional Entrepreneurship - Takes proactive and constructive action at work with little or no direction from others
- Displays responsibility for problems, initiatives and tasks that lie within the domain of own role
- Drive for Results - Seeks to understand the rationale for key decisions and understands implications for own role/ actions
- Displays a sense of urgency to deliver outcomes as per stated timelines
- Reacts to challenges by displaying an optimistic demeanor
- Influence and Impact - Uses simple persuasion techniques to achieve the desired result / action / commitment from others
- Responds to stated requirements of internal/ external stakeholders by keeping a solution oriented mindset
- Quality Focus - Ensures adherence to quality standards in work/service delivery, identifies opportunities for improvement in routine course of work
- Adheres to laid down systems, procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance efficiency in own sphere of work through incremental improvement
Technical Competencies - Workforce Planning
- Learning Need Analysis
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.