Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:5253 Applications:784 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Yes Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - HCM - Individual Contributor Role (6-7 yrs)
HCM RM position will support in implementing HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
It is an individual contributor role, which will report into Senior Vice President, HCM. It encompasses the entire life cycle from Recruitment to Exit of the employees, for some high-end and critical corporate Businesses.
- Deliver effective support to the team lead and the wider business, ensuring HR operational excellence across all aspects of the function
- Act as a consultant to employees in the interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with hiring managers by providing detailed information on the Bank, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Bank's compensation policy
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee turnover.
- Support and monitor administration of the performance management program.
- Act as an employee relations specialist. Coach, counsel and guide managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
Qualifications & Requirements-
- Fulltime MBA in HR from Tier 1/2 Institutes, with a minimum of 6 to 7 years of core HR experience in reputed organizations
- Hands-on approach and exemplary service standards
- Specialized knowledge of Resourcing
- Attitude of willingness to participate in a team and assist others inside and outside the department.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.