Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:4827 Applications:703 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Yes Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Asset Reconstruction Management (1-4 yrs)
- Responsible for close monitoring of all the stressed assets handled by the team including credit reports and financials for problem identification. Deep-dives into the key specifics of each account / working with the relevant TLs handling the case to understand solution being pursued
- Ensures implementation of actionable / next steps advised basis review of portfolio reports submitted to Top Mgmt.
- Designs and implements suitable early warning triggers for early identification of adverse developments in the portfolio
- Responsible for preparing succinct / intelligent portfolio reports for consumption of Top Mgmt. which captures all aspects of the solutions being pursued for portfolio assets.
- Conducts research on new developments pertaining to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (changes in guidelines etc.) as well as judgment of specific cases which may be used as a landmark judgment for other similar cases. Also, works on newsletters for internal consumption and dissemination of the same.
- Conducts research on companies being admitted into NCLT under IBC / analysis & tracking of progress of resolution of cases referred in NCLT.
- Conducts research on specific sectors to develop in-depth knowledge / better application of the same for suggesting resolution in stressed accounts in those sectors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.