Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:4597 Applications:692 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Yes Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Asset Reconstruction Management (1-4 yrs)
- Responsible for close monitoring of all the stressed assets handled by the team including credit reports and financials for problem identification. Deep-dives into the key specifics of each account / working with the relevant TLs handling the case to understand solution being pursued
- Ensures implementation of actionable / next steps advised basis review of portfolio reports submitted to Top Mgmt.
- Designs and implements suitable early warning triggers for early identification of adverse developments in the portfolio
- Responsible for preparing succinct / intelligent portfolio reports for consumption of Top Mgmt. which captures all aspects of the solutions being pursued for portfolio assets.
- Conducts research on new developments pertaining to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (changes in guidelines etc.) as well as judgment of specific cases which may be used as a landmark judgment for other similar cases. Also, works on newsletters for internal consumption and dissemination of the same.
- Conducts research on companies being admitted into NCLT under IBC / analysis & tracking of progress of resolution of cases referred in NCLT.
- Conducts research on specific sectors to develop in-depth knowledge / better application of the same for suggesting resolution in stressed accounts in those sectors.