Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:4496 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Yes Bank - AVP/VP - Data Science/Data Engineering Strategy - Y-ACE - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
YES Accelerators (Y-ACE) is part of the core strategy & execution team and reports to the MD & CEO. Y-ACE (formerly known as Business Management, Innovation & Strategy) is one of the oldest groups in the Bank and has played crucial role since the very inception of the bank
The role offers a very good understanding and insight into the functioning of the bank/across the bank as well as an opportunity to work with the MD & CEO and other top management in the bank. This high impact role paves way to a fast tracked career progression & growth within the bank, to the deserving & well performing individuals.
Location : Mumbai
- Internal Data Strategists and Engineering specialist to help transform the Bank into a Data Driven Organization
- Conceptualization, designing and implementation of first-of-its kind technology innovation projects in the Bank
- Evaluate and look at jig-saw fitment of future technologies within the Bank's landscape
- Implementing various Process Re-engineering projects for the organization- performing Gap Analysis, listing As-Is versus To-Be state and suggesting re-engineering mechanisms
- Ability to network efficiently and perform periodic benchmarking against global and local organizations (across industry domains)
- Formulate Bank's Data Strategy and re-alignment of Data within Bank's overall Strategy. Identity potential leverage touchpoints for Partnering around Data.
- Periodic discussions with Top Management (CXO level) and driving the IT Steering Committee for implementing the IT Strategy in the organization
- Proficient in Data Technologies is very important. Key of them being, Distributed computing, Pub-Sub Architecture, Infrastructure as a Code, Cloud computing, Big Data, ML, DL, AI algorithms
- Ability to eat and breathe Data and code for a passion. Preferably R, Python, Julia, etc.
- Responsible for Performance audit & monitoring of technology projects through continuous review meetings and publishing updates to Top Management
- Engineer Degree from a premier institute
- MBA from a premier B-school (optional) but prior experience in Data Consulting maybe an advantage.
- Around 3-4 years of fully relevant experience and around 6-8 years of overall experience in the area of High end analytics / Data strategy for customers.
- Experience in IT Innovation projects / Future Technologies would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.