Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:3571 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Yes Bank - Assistant Manager - Credit Cards Customer Services (3-8 yrs)
Responsibilities/ Job Description Job Purpose:
- Ensure staff are well trained on all aspects of Product, Process and soft skills - Oral & written across the credit cards customer services.
- Drive high quality of interaction at the contact center through quality monitoring initiatives
- Review of recordings & written responses, live barging, fostering a quality culture etc..
Job Responsibilities -
- Process Training: Ensure accurate scripts & templates that are prepared for all the processes are rolled out to the front end staff in a timely and efficient manner by adhering to process training schedules for new hires. All changes in processes to be refreshed thro- timely huddles and dissemination.
- Quality monitoring: Monitor the quality of calls/responses through call barging, review of recordings/written response & mystery shopping on the shop floor regularly as per the efficiency and effectiveness needs, defined by the management.
- Service quality improvement projects: Undertake projects on improving service quality and improving customer delight in the contact center by usage of complaints/grievance data, and feedback from front end service partners and team leaders.
- Quality culture: Maintain a vibrant quality culture in the shop floor by designing activities targeted towards getting higher customer appreciations and delights & work closely with line team leaders to promote service orientation.
- MIS & Reports: Ensure prompt submission of reports and MIS to internal stake holders as required from time to time.
- Compliance: Ensure highest level customer confidentiality w.r.t. data, conversation, audit trails etc & adhere to all processes viz.security controls, password sharing policies etc with nil deviation from stated processes
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 6-8 years of work experience in a Banking Sector with Good knowledge of Contact Center Operations especially on Training & Quality of Customer Service side in a bank (at least 3-4 years).
- Conversant with MS-Office & working knowledge of contact center systems, egs. Avaya, Nortel.
- Vision Plus, Core Banking Systems (FLEXCUBE), Retail Asset System (FINONE),Lead Management systems.
- Excellent Business Communication skills. Multilingual skills will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good numerical, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Proactive with a sense of ownership and ability to drive results by engaging with key business partners
- Proficiency in Quality & Project Management tools - Six-Sigma, Lean, ISO, COPC (Six sigma certifications will be a plus)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.