Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:6404 Applications:674 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Yes Bank - Asset Reconstruction Management Role (2-8 yrs)
- Resolution of stressed and special situation assets which involves business analysis, study of company's potential & industry risk & prospects, business and financial restructuring, etc.
- Design and implement suitable early warning triggers for flagging problem accounts. Closely monitoring of allocated portfolio of stressed assets, regular review of operational and financial performance, monthly cash flows, tracking performance of various industries which have a bearing on the respective assets etc.
- Focused on improving asset quality and closely monitoring critical exposures to enable proactive action whenever required. Review credit files, financials and security documentation to identify causes of problems and current status.
- Advising companies in a turnaround situation with respect to liquidity concerns, undertaking viability study, develop sustainable business plans and getting involved in the rehabilitation package.
- Management of stressed assets involving interaction with top management of the restructured company, performance monitoring & benchmarking, adherence to terms of restructuring - including visits to all material places of the business - to negotiate the implementation of work outs.
- Handling projects which have run into problems, undertaking M&A activities, change of management, induction of strategic investor, divestments / sale of assets and investments
- The role also involves emphasize on value realization from the portfolio of SRs acquired through sale of assets to ARCs. This is being achieved through appropriate deal structuring and creating investor interest in these assets.
- The role also involves close co-ordination with the legal team for the limited cases which may involve litigation. Interact with advocates for filing recovery suits, initiating action under SARFAESI Act, NCLT, attending DRT, DRAT, Magistrate Court, Session Court, etc. as required.
- Be a corporate relationship manager and provide comprehensive banking solutions and services to clients and their investee companies, if any.
Key Skills required:
- Strong credit analytics and experience in handling stressed assets / company
- Well versed with execution and supervising of restructuring assignments
- Through knowledge of IBC, relevant RBI and other guidelines for stressed assets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.