Yashaswi Group - Manager - Business Development (5-15 yrs)
Experience: 5 - 15 years
Location - Pan India
- Yashaswi Group is a dynamic and progressive organization with vast experience spanning 35 years in skill development, talent acquisition and management, facility management and management of education.
- Our focus is to enhance employability and promote entrepreneurial spirit amongst the youth of the nation across all socio-economic sections through skill development initiatives and facilitate the utilization of this trained and skilled manpower across various industrial sectors.
- Armed with a legacy of over 35 years in the Indian market, we have been a preferred partner for industries spanning the automotive, manufacturing, pharma, telecom and other sectors across India. We have successfully placed more than 1,00,000 skilled resources including trainees, skilled and unskilled manpower across more than 900 companies through our network which includes offices spread across 22 states and more than 1200 employees with diverse experience across industries.
What separates us from the rest?
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) funded partner
- We provide multiple Sector Skill Council (SSC) affiliated National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) compliant skill education & trainings with National / International certification.
- 1st Third Party Agency approved by MSDE, GoI, for Apprenticeship Training Program
- Trainee engagement across various industrial sectors under "National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM)", an All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), MHRD, GoI approved Scheme
- Customized Apprentice Training Program through Directorate General of Training (DGT) under "Flexi-MoU Program" approved by MSDE, GoI
- PPP mode Multi Skill Centre Establishment Projects with State Governments, Private & Corporate Bodies
- "Best Skill Initiative of India" award from National Skill Development Authority & Prime Minister's office.
- First to start 'Learn and Earn Scheme' in India based on dual education model
Position : Manager
Function : Business Development
Industry specific - Staffing Industry, Recruitment, Facility Management
Location : Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, MP & CG, Mumbai - PAN India
1. Key account management
2. New client acquisition.
3. Work business promotion.
4. Client survey, mapping and approach.
5. Research & identify new market opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.